You are here:
- Articles posted byCaroline Doherty de Novoa
About Caroline Doherty de Novoa
Caroline Doherty de Novoa is an English qualified lawyer with ten years’ experience representing clients involved in cross-border business. She has advised financial institutions on risk management and corporate governance matters, and represented them when facing regulatory enforcement action relating to retail complaints, mis-selling, anti-money laundering and sanctions issues. Doherty de Novoa has also managed complex international arbitration proceedings for clients in Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, the US and Europe, and assisted companies in the avoidance of disputes through contract re-negotiation and mediation. She is currently based in Bogota, Colombia.
Popular Video Post
02 February, 2015
Special Reports and White Papers
Read the white paper: Located two hours north of Mexico City and with a young and educated population, Querétaro is a magnet for foreign investors as well as for Mexico’s best and brightest, thanks to its thriving economy, impressive educational institutions, solid infrastructure, and a lively arts and culture scene.
Read the white paper: Research shows Guadalajara, the “Silicon Valley of Mexico” is as safe or safer, than similarly-sized cities in Latin America and North America
Read our special report describing the ITO and BPO areas where Mexico and Latin America are a better fit than India – and why.
More From Mexico
- Monterrey Solidifies Its Position as a Software Development Capital
- Addressing the Demand for IT Talent in Mexico
- CUCEI: One of Guadalajara’s Five Best Universities for Computer Sciences and Engineering
- Mexico Is Not China—That’s A Good Thing for Many Tech Firms
- Volaris Adds New Route To Guadalajara From Houston