You are here:
- Articles posted byRicha Jain
About Richa Jain
Richa jain has over 13yrs of experience working with top semiconductor companies like Nvidia, Broadcom and Texas Instruments, where she worked on cutting edge technology spanning Android smartphones and Tablets, set-top boxes, digital cameras and other cutting edge electronics.
Popular Video Post
02 February, 2015
Special Reports and White Papers
Read the white paper: Located two hours north of Mexico City and with a young and educated population, Querétaro is a magnet for foreign investors as well as for Mexico’s best and brightest, thanks to its thriving economy, impressive educational institutions, solid infrastructure, and a lively arts and culture scene.
Read the white paper: Research shows Guadalajara, the “Silicon Valley of Mexico” is as safe or safer, than similarly-sized cities in Latin America and North America
Read our special report describing the ITO and BPO areas where Mexico and Latin America are a better fit than India – and why.
More From Mexico
- Monterrey Solidifies Its Position as a Software Development Capital
- Addressing the Demand for IT Talent in Mexico
- CUCEI: One of Guadalajara’s Five Best Universities for Computer Sciences and Engineering
- Mexico Is Not China—That’s A Good Thing for Many Tech Firms
- Volaris Adds New Route To Guadalajara From Houston