- Thirteen science campuses have been created in Jalisco since 2000.
- Mexico has the lowest cost index in the areas of software design, back office and call center services, according to KPMG’s 2010 Competitive Alternatives study.
- Half of all Internet users in Mexico use Facebook.
- 86% of Mexicans have cell phones, 59% desktops, 54% laptops, 45% video games, 44% smart phones.
- Mexico is the fourth largest producer of IT services after India, the Philippines, and China.
- From 2004 to 2010 over 11 billion pesos have been pooled from public and private sources to help grow the Mexican IT industry.
- Mexico ranks ninth worldwide ((equal to France, ahead of Taiwan) for the number of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certified centers it hosts (70.)
latest news in global ITO and BPO with a focus on Guadalajara.