You are here:
- Posts tagged 'agile '
Popular Video Post
22 July, 2011
Special Reports and White Papers
Read the white paper: Located two hours north of Mexico City and with a young and educated population, Querétaro is a magnet for foreign investors as well as for Mexico’s best and brightest, thanks to its thriving economy, impressive educational institutions, solid infrastructure, and a lively arts and culture scene.
Read the white paper: Research shows Guadalajara, the “Silicon Valley of Mexico” is as safe or safer, than similarly-sized cities in Latin America and North America
Read our special report describing the ITO and BPO areas where Mexico and Latin America are a better fit than India – and why.
More From Mexico
- Latin American BPO/ITO Continues Upward Trajectory
- Citigroup Investing $1.5 Billion in Mexico Technology, Banamex Operations
- Why The Cloud is Critical to Guadalajara’s Creative Digital City Success
- Packaged Staffing & Services Model Emerges in Sonora & Jalisco, Mexico
- GE Deploying Major Shared Services Center in Ohio to Augment Mexico, Hungary, China and Saudi Arabia Sites
More From Uruguay
- Uruguay Presidential Election Goes to November 30 Runoff Round
- Exclusive Interview: Inside Uruguay’s Startup Ecosystem
- Uruguay Looks to Export Software to Overcome Local Market Limitations
- Montevideo’s Mercado del Puerto: Asado And Artists Under One Roof
- Venture Capital & Private Equity On The Rise in Uruguay